1. the act of passing or causing to pass easily or gently through or as if through the air.
2. a sound or odour, faintly perceived.
3. the use of movements (especially of the hands) to communicate familiar or prearranged signals.
Etymology: back formation from late Middle English waughter, “armed escort vessel” < Dutch or Low German wachter, “watchman”.
This video legit brought tears to my eyes. I was depressed the entire day:
ugh this tore me apart..
The ending of the video…..
When your heart is broken you plant seeds in the cracks and you pray for rain.
- Andrea Gibson (via creatingaquietmind)
'Solar Plexus' Signed and numbered archival pigment print On acid free 310 gsm paper 60 x 80 cms Limited Edition of 100. Now available from Red Propeller Gallery.
“They didn’t deserve her. No high school boy did. She was better than that, Sylvia knew, bigger and better and ready to shed her skin like a snake.”
—Emma Straub, The Vacationers
There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature — the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after winter.
- ― Rachel Carson (via projectunbreakable)